Well we're all in the same boat. Right? Well, no that's not actually true. I saw a meme recently that said we may all be in the same rough waters but swimming with different boats. And THIS, THIS made sense to me. I think about some of our vendors, this is their ENTIRE income. They don't have employees, just themselves. It makes my heart hurt that for about 6 full months they have basically come to a halt. Now sure, they can try to sell online and of course we try to support. However some items just can't be shipped. So just know, we are all certainly TRYING to swim, with the boat we've been given. Our hearts go out to all of our amazing vendors, we're sending prayers your way.
Having said that, it's with great sadness we will be cancelling our June 5th -6th (originally March) show. We have to think about our vendors, and our entire community and everyone who comes and enjoys this show with us. And it's our social duty to keep everyone safe. Trust me, this decision wasn't made lightly, and there are many things that are still VERY uncertain about our future shows. HOWEVER...what we do know is this...
1. When this is over we are CELEBRATING WITH BLOODY MARY's!!!!!
2. I'm pretty sure the football on the big screens will be a welcomed sight:)
3. Those amazing musicians on our stage will be so happy to fill your ears with awesome music!
4. The food from our awesome Food Trucks will be EXTRA tasty!
5. The vendors will be sooo happy to finally be 'showing' all their goods!
6. We all will be SOOOOO happy to see you, our patrons. The ones we put this show on for!
SO KNOW THIS... When this is over the Swanky Chic Junk Boutique will be READY FOR YOU! So mark October 16th and 17th on your calendar, because we're going to PARTY!